During the LISA VII conference a shuttle service from the centre of Naples to the Observatory will be available.
You will recognize the bus easily : “De Angelis” is the name of the transportation service and you will find a big sign “LISA VII Conference” on the dashboard of the bus.
You are kindly requested to use this service and to be punctual at the meeting points.
The meeting points are close to the hotels that were recommended.
The bus stops are:
- Via Medina – close to the Police Station; for the guests of the Hotel Medina, Napolit’amo, Maison Degas, Valù, Grand Hotel Oriente, Casa dell’Architetto, Trinità Maggiore, il Convento
- Piazza Dante – close to bus stop (garden side) for the guests of Hotel Piazza Bellini, Belle Arti Resort, Culture Hotel, Portalba, La controra, Trinità Maggiore
- Via Foria – close to bus stop (corner via Duomo) for the guests of Hotel Real Orto Botanico, Cerasiello, La Dimora dei Giganti
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale – close to bus stop for the guests of Belle Arti, Hotel Bellini, La controra, Welcome Inn
- Tondo di Capodimonte – close to monumental stair for the guests of Grand Hotel Capodimonte
June 17, 2014
h 14:00 Via Medina
h 14:10 Piazza Dante
h 14:20 Via Foria
h 14.35 Museo Archeologico
h 14.50 Tondo di Capodimonte
h 16:30 Departure from the Observatory to Certosa of San Martino
(Meeting at 17:00 at San Martino for those who reach San Martino directly)
June 18-20, 2014
h 7:50 Via Medina
h 8:00 Piazza Dante
h 8:10 Via Foria
h 8:25 Museo Archeologico
h 8:40 Tondo di Capodimonte
For the guests of the Hotel Villa Capodimonte, a hotel shuttle will depart at 8:30.
For the guests of Torre di Ro, it is only a 10-minute walk to the Observatory.
The shuttle service is also provided from the Observatory to the centre of Naples every day at the end of the conference.
All the information about the social events will be given at the conference desk in Naples.